Tuesday 24 April 2007

Add to Technorati Favorites

Cooking for Busy Mums

I don't know about you but cooking dinner every night can be quite a challenge. Not only do you have to cater for all tastes but also try and make sure that you try and avoid the convenience food trap.

When my kids were little and I had the day at home I used to try and prepare dinner earlier in the day. Sometimes I found myself peeling potatoes after breakfast. It actually worked quite well.

I always found tea times far too busy and stressful to start cooking from scratch when me and the kids are all running out of steam.

It does not seem to have improved much though. The problem now is after school activities and being out all day. Unfortunately we are still running out of steam and need something on the table asap. Its just I am too tired to start cooking from scratch. Its no wonder convenience foods are so popular.

Thats why I have decided to compile a list of quick cook suppers that busy mums like me can use to dish up quick dinners. I have made a start on "No cook suppers" which can be found on http://www.helpforbusymums.com/cookforbusymums.com and I will be adding to it over the coming weeks.

Have a read you never know it may save you a trip to the supermarket or the local takeaway!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 20 February 2008 at 17:35 , Blogger Diana and Steve said...

My blog has now moved to

HelpForBusyMums

Do visit us there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home