Wednesday 25 April 2007

Add to Technorati Favorites

Alan Ball - What a nice guy

I have been very moved today listening to the many many tributes to Alan Ball who died suddenly last night.

When football is in the news it is often because there is violence off the field, derision of a team, a manager or criticism of a player or sometimes even their wife.

Today we have seen a much kinder side. We have heard about someone who was enthusiastic, positive a great sportsman but even more importantly than that someone who had humility and true family values.

Listening to the people who have paid tribute to him really makes me think how much I would have liked to know him. And how much I would like my sons to know him as well.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home