Tuesday 19 June 2007

Add to Technorati Favorites

Why are you Grumpy?

Now and then things really get my goat. And today that has happened. Nobody has said anything to upset me. Nothing bad has happened. I haven't had a row with anyone. I am not premenstrual (or at least I don't think so). So what is it.

I can not find my day book. My day book consists of my to do list, project lists, odd notes and numbers and I can not find it anywhere. Result - I am shouting at the dog. Cross, frustrated and hot and bothered.

This book though useful is not vital. It has not physically stopped me going anywhere or doing anything. And yet my frustration at not being able to find it has left me feeling grumpy and irritable.

Its worth giving some thought to how small things can lead to us being grumpy which then seeps into our other relationships and may indeed end up causing a big row about something completely unrelated.

Being on the receiving end of someones inward frustration can have a big impact on how we perceive other people. In fact the less we know that person the more we make a judgement about that person "not liking us" or being "bad tempered" and we don't like them.

Much better to try and communicate and explain our minor frustration. That may put it into perspective and find a positive solution.

So on that note I am going to take a little of my own advice. I am now going to take a few minutes time out, to get rid of my grumpy mood and make sure I don't take out my own petty frustrations on my poor family when they get home!

For more help to overcome the frustrations of your own busy life visit http://www.helpforbusymums.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home